Calling All Goddesses! Registration for the 2013 Victoria Goddess Run is open and selling fast. Sign up today to avoid disappointment – and then ask us how we can help you train! www.victoriagoddess.com
Go to the link below for information on your Race Package pick up and Race Expo – You must pick up your own package (or ask a Sister to grab it for you 🙂 )
- 6:30 a.m. – Marathon Early Start (Time Limit: 5:30-7 Hours), Menzies at Kingston.
- 7:10 a.m. – 8K Road Race Wheelchair and Visually Impaired Start, Belleville between Menzies and Oswego.
- 7:15 a.m. – 8K Road Race Start, Belleville between Menzies and Oswego.
- 7:25 a.m. – Half Marathon Wheelchair and Visually Impaired Start, Menzies at Kingston.
- 7:30 a.m. – Half Marathon Start, Menzies at Kingston.
- 8:40 a.m. – Marathon Wheelchair and Visually Impaired Start (Time Limit: 5:29 Hours), Menzies at Kingston.
- 8:45 a.m. – Marathon Main Start (Time Limit: 5:29 Hours), Menzies at Kingston.
- 10:15 a.m. – Thrifty Foods Kids Run & Marathon Start, Kingston just off Menzies.
The Victoria Marathon will be using the MyLaps Bib Tag timing system this year. The timing device will be attached to your race number. Do not remove it. It must be worn on the front of your shirt. Your time is recorded as you cross the timing mats at the start and finish line. No timing device = no time. You do not need to return your timing device.
On Sunday SMILE and have fun!! You CAN do it.
Well… The finish line is so close you can see it, smell it and touch it. But… Do you believe it?
Practice feeling the CAN in your ability and believe it… YES this is happening. Your body has worked too hard physically to have it’s partner in performance weaken! Yes, your psyche may want to play games with you that may include self doubt, questioning and perhaps even daring you to cram in one more long session, or squeeze in the one you missed while you were away on holidays or down with a cold…
Don’t go there! Do not sweat the odd session you had to miss but celebrate the mileage that you did accomplish! The Sole Sisters program has you on schedule to be primed for the finish line on October 7th…because YOU CAN!
Pics from the Half “dress rehersal”